Inform & Inspire Podcast
Ep.2: Chris Johnson- CEO of Rapid Brands & Shark Tank Winner
Apr 03, 2018
“You show me your best friend and I’ll show you your future.” Chris Johnson (IG/Twitter: @ChrisJohnsonBiz)
| In this episode of the Inform & Inspire Podcast we are joined by Sacramento's very own Chris Johnson, an ABC Shark Tank winner and the founder and CEO of Rapid Brands.
In our conversation, Chris walks us through his entrepreneurial journey which led him to creating the world’s fastest growing microwave cookware company in the world, with products in over 50,000 retail doors and 1100 college campuses. A few highlights we cover:
1) What most people don’t know about ABC’s Shark Tank
2) Chris’s advice for young people: “Don’t have a backup plan. Have 2 dreams.”
3) The time Chris considered dropping out of college.
4) How Chris learned invaluable lessons from Nike founder Phil Knight (and how you can, too.)
5) Advice for high schoolers and millennials: networking, the power of proximity & what Chris learned from Harvard’s Owner/President Management Program
6) How faith and uncertainty go hand in hand.
7) And more!